Most homeowners would be surprised to know that some amount of humidity is needed inside your home to maintain comfortable and breathable air. This is particularly important for those who suffer from any respiratory issues. However, too much moisture can also be a problem as it will make the air stuffy, and can actually cause mold growth and damage to your home. Luckily, with a dehumidifier installation, you can restore the appropriate amount of moisture to your homes air, and prevent any excess of moisture.
Save on your dehumidifier repair service with our coupons and service specials.
What Is an AC Dehumidifier?
An air conditioner dehumidifier is a system that works in conjunction with your air conditioner to limit the amount of moisture in the air. Using a hydrometer, which is basically like a thermostat for moisture, the levels of humidity in your home will be measured. When there is too much moisture, the dehumidifier turns on, removing the excess, and protecting your home.
If you think there is too much humidity in your home, contact our air conditioning professionals. We will be able to measure the indoor air quality in your home, and perform expert dehumidifier installation services on the spot. We can also perform dehumidifier repairs as needed to keep your system working at the highest level possible.
See what some of our satisfied customers have to say on our review page, and call us to schedule an appointment today!
5 Benefits of Dehumidifier Installation
If you’re on the fence about having a dehumidifier installed in your home, consider these benefits that you can enjoy.
- Improved Air Quality: Probably the most obvious, but with a dehumidifier installed in your home, you can enjoy improved air quality. This is particularly important for those who suffer from allergies or have respiratory issues, as the excess of moisture can irritate these conditions.
- Mold Growth Prevention: Moisture in the air can go beyond your breathing, it can also affect your home as a whole. The moisture can seep into the walls and floors, eventually helping to cultivate mold growth. With a dehumidifier in place, the moisture will be kept controlled, protecting your home in the processes.
- Easy Installation: Dehumidifiers are generally small in size and can easily be installed in your home to operate in conjunction with your existing air conditioning and heating system. Let our professionals help you with our expert dehumidifier installation services.
- Quiet Operation: Unlike a fan or air purifier, which are noisy during operation, dehumidifiers work almost silently, limiting any disturbance in your home. This is particularly great for growing families with small children, that may be awoken with a louder machine.
- Health Benefits: Outside of improving your air quality, a dehumidifier can also have a few other health benefits. Humid air can sometimes be irritating to skin and eyes, which makes a dehumidifier a great option for your overall indoor comfort.
If you would like to enjoy these benefits, or you’re looking for someone to help with dehumidifier repair service, look no further than Buric Heating and Air Conditioning. Our experts offer a full range of services and can even help you pick out the unit that best suits your needs and budget.