Are you considering replacing the air conditioning system in your home? Buric Heating and Air Conditioning is here to help! We are your reliable Ellicott City AC replacement company dedicated to providing customers in and around the area with expert solutions that work within their budget. From finding the right air conditioner, to installing it according to factory standards, we make the entire process easy and stress-free. If you’re unsure whether or not your air conditioner needs to be replaced, contact us today for a free estimate on system replacement.
Benefits of Installing a New AC System
When you are faced with the option to repair your air conditioning system or replace it, it's important to look at the pros and cons of both sides. While repair may be less expensive, at the moment, that's really the only benefit to it.
Here are some of the benefits that come along with replacing your AC system with a new one:
- A newer system will be more energy efficient. This means that your utility costs will be lower.
- With a brand new unit, you are better able to control your indoor climate.
- A new unit also improves your indoor air quality.
- A new unit will last significantly longer than your current would.
- Some new units may come with new features and technologies built in.
Make sure to call the experts at Buric Heating and Air Conditioning with any questions about all the pros and cons of AC installation and replacement.
If you do choose to work with us, save on services with our air conditioning coupons and specials.
How to Tell if Your Air Conditioner Needs Replacement
While some air conditioning issues can be solved with repairs, there are some situations that require replacement. They include:
- AC Unit is Old: The range on the life expectancy of an air conditioner can fluctuate greatly depending on things like the amount of use a unit gets and the location of the home. A good rule of thumb on the life expectancy of an air conditioner is 10 years. If your unit is older, it may be time to schedule an inspection to determine if there are better solutions for you.
- Regular Repairs: If you’re constantly in need of air conditioning repair services, you may be wasting your money. At some point, the cost of repairs will equal the cost of a new unit, which is why a replacement is a great way to save.
- Poor Energy Efficiency: As homeowners, we’re always looking for ways to save money, and one of the easiest ways to do that is with a new AC unit. Air conditioners burn through a considerable amount of electricity during operation, which is why a new system may help cut costs.
- Uncomfortable Home: Are there certain areas of your home that are not getting air? Is the air in your home stuffy or foul smelling? Don’t let an old air conditioner ruin the comfort in your home, and consider a replacement instead.
If you find that these situations are arising in your home, it may be time to schedule a visit from an air conditioning replacement company. We make the process easy and affordable for all our customers in and around the Ellicott City area.
Don’t just take our word for it, read our customer reviews and schedule an appointment today for a free estimate on air conditioner installation.
What to Consider When Replacing Your AC Unit
An air conditioning installation is no easy task, which is why it’s so important to find a reliable contractor to get the job done right. At Buric Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer full-service solutions to ensure that you get the right unit for your home. When you choose our AC installation experts we will:
- Determine the requirements for your home
- Measure out the area
- Provide you with various options
- Perform installations according to factory standards
When you work with our air conditioner installers, you can rest easy knowing that the job is completed to the highest standard possible. As a family owned and operated company, our goal is to treat our customers home’s like we would our own.