The last thing you want to deal with is a home without cool air, which is why finding a reliable AC contractor can be critical for your home comfort. At Buric Heating and Air Conditioning, we are your reliable air conditioning service company. From minor repairs and maintenance, to complete AC installations, we have an expert solution for you. Best of all, we offer upfront pricing, which means there is never any guessing as to what you’ll pay for service.
Save even more with our coupons and specials for all your air conditioning needs.
Your Trusted Central Air Conditioner Contractors
For homeowners in Ellicott City, an AC unit is critical for keeping indoor air cool and comfortable, especially in the summer heat. That’s why finding an expert AC contractor is so important. We offer various services including:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Air Conditioning Repair & Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Filter Replacement
- UV Air Sanitizers
If you need a complete air conditioning installation for your home, we even offer free estimates on system replacement, so you can get a reliable quote for your home. Our motto is one family serving another, so when you call us, you can expect personalized solutions for your home.
5 Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
While walking into your home and finding that the air won’t turn on is the easiest way to tell if you need repairs, there are some warning signs that can help you catch the problem before it becomes an emergency. Five common symptoms of an AC in need of repairs include:
- Fluctuating Temperatures: Is the air from your vents warm, or fluctuating from cold to hot? If your air conditioner fails to produce cool air, then it could have a freon leak.
- Pooling Water: As your air conditioner works, it can create perspiration. This water usually flows out of the system, but if it’s clogged, the water can pool around the bottom of the unit.
- High Energy Bills: You AC unit is one of the largest consumers of electricity in your home. If you notice that your bill is spiking, without any changes in use, then it may signal a more serious issue.
- Noisy Operation: You expect your air conditioner to be quiet while operating. If it’s damaged however you can hear clunking or grinding noises inside your home, or in the outdoor fan area. If your system is operating loudly, it may be on the verge of a breakdown.
- Poor Airflow: If an AC unit is damaged, it may have a difficult time pumping air throughout the ductwork. While it can also be attributed to faulty ductwork, more often than not it’s the air conditioner itself.
If any of these symptoms are wreaking havoc on your home, it may be time to look for an AC contractor. At Buric Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer quality repair and maintenance services in and around the Ellicott City area.
Read our reviews to see what our satisfied customers have to say, and schedule an appointment today.
Contact Us Today!
Find the expert AC service in Ellicott City you deserve by calling us today. We respond to all calls quickly and offer upfront pricing to provide you with peace of mind. Best of all, if you need a complete system replacement, we can help you find the right unit for your home and install it efficiently, for long-lasting use.
rewired thermostat to bring heat back. minor fix
Serviced hvac system
Installed new HVAC system for customer. Took one full day and the new system is up and running normally
reworked pvc flue of gas furnace
serviced the heater that was making strange noises. Loose part adjusted