Finding a reliable AC repair company can be a challenge, but for people in and around Ellicott City, it doesn't have to be. Buric Heating and Air Conditioning is your reliable air conditioner repair company. We offer a full range of services including AC repairs, maintenance, and inspection services, to help restore comfort to your home. By working with us, you can extend the life of your AC unit, and prevent the need for a complete installation.
Best of all, we offer up-front pricing and can even help you save with our coupons and maintenance specials.
Expert Air Conditioning Repair Services
At Buric Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer full-service solutions for all your AC needs. When you contact us, we will arrive on time and in uniform to provide you with peace of mind. Once there, we will begin the AC unit inspection, looking for the most common causes of air conditioner damages. This can include anything from an electrical check, to an inspection of the freon levels. No matter the problem, we will always find a solution.
Once we’ve performed an air conditioner inspection, we will give you an upfront price for the required services. After that, we will get to work restoring the cool air to your home. We back our work with our satisfaction guarantee to ensure your 100% comfort. We can also schedule AC tune-up & maintenance services to avoid any future damages.
5 Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
While finding an air conditioning repair company may seem like a challenge, knowing when to call for repairs shouldn't have to be. Some of the most common symptoms of an AC unit in need of repairs include:
- Leaks: Air conditioners create condensation during operation, which is why finding water leaking under the unit is a common symptom of a damaged system. If left unchecked, an air conditioner with a leak can cause significant damage to your home.
- High Energy Bill: Your air conditioner consumes a significant amount of electricity every month, but if you begin to notice spikes, particularly when the system is in use, there may be a more serious problem to blame.
- Fluctuating Temperatures: You expect your AC to pump cold air at all times. If you find that lukewarm air is coming from your vents, then you may be dealing with a low freon problem.
- Strange Noises: Banging, grinding, or whirring noises coming from your air conditioner can all be symptoms of a bigger problem. Your indoor HVAC unit can be the problem, or the outdoor fan can be to blame, which is why it’s important to get inspections.
- Thermostat Issues: Your thermostat is responsible for regulating the temperatures in your home. If you find that you’re setting temperatures, only to find them changed, then a thermostat replacement may be in order.
Buric Heating and Air Conditioning is your reliable AC repair & tune-up contractor. We offer quality repair & tune-up services that get to the source of your problem. In addition, we provide you with upfront pricing, so there is never a surprise after a repair or tune-up is completed.
What Does an AC Tune-Up Entail?
Most HVAC professionals suggest having your air conditioner serviced at least once a year. It's a good idea to schedule your annual air conditioning maintenance visit in the spring before temperatures rise.
A regular AC tune-up includes all of the following:
- Checking your refrigerant lines for leaks and making sure your system has the right amount of refrigerant
- Inspecting Air Ducts to make sure there are no potential leaks
- Checking/ cleaning the evaporator coil
- Inspecting all electrical wiring
- Examining belts, oil motors, and inspect all other components
- Checking / recalibrating thermostat
Call Buric Heating and Air Conditioning to schedule your next AC maintenance appointment!
See what some of our happy customers have to say on our reviews page, and easily schedule an inspection for your AC unit today!
The Benefits of AC Maintenance
The easiest way to avoid dealing with a damaged air conditioner is to get regular AC maintenance solutions. Not only does maintenance mitigate the risks of repairs, but also it can extend the overall life of your HVAC unit. Also, regular air conditioning maintenance can help to keep your energy costs down, by keeping your air conditioner working efficiently. Finally, regular AC maintenance can go a long way to keeping the air inside your home clean and safe to breathe.