The AC unit in your Ellicott City home is a complex system with multiple parts and processes that help to compress freon as a means to cool the air in your home. As such, if there is an issue with your evaporator coil, you will be unable to enjoy cold air throughout your home. There are a few different issues that can come up with the evaporator coil that will prevent it from working as efficiently as possible.
This is when you need the help of AC evaporator coil repair experts. At Buric Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer fast services for all our customers in and around the Ellicott City area.
Best of all, we can help you save with our service coupons and specials.
Professional Evaporator Coil Cleanings and Maintenance
When you need AC evaporator coil cleaning services or repairs, it’s always important to look for professional help. At Buric Heating and Air Conditioning, our slogan is one family serving another, which means that we provide our customers with personalized solutions that work not only with their schedules, but also within their budget.
We offer transparent and upfront pricing, and will never begin work on your home until you approve it. Additionally, we complete AC repair services to the highest standard because of our extensive training and expertise. We’ve worked on all types of air conditioning systems, old and new, and have reliable evaporator coil solutions that may mitigate the need for replacement.
5 Signs Your Evaporator Coil Needs Repairs
So now that you know you have an evaporator coil repair contractor on call, what are some symptoms you should be on the lookout for? The most common signs of an evaporator coil in need of repair or maintenance include:
- Hot Air: The evaporator coil is responsible for holding the freon and using it to cool the air that passes through the unit. If the evaporator coils are damaged, they will be unable to complete this process, which will leave your home with lukewarm air at best.
- Noisy Operation: We know that air conditioners make noise during operation, but if you start to hear grinding or clunking that is outside of the ordinary operation noise, then you may need service.
- High Electric Bill: If your evaporator coils are unable to cool air efficiently, the entire system will have to work harder to pick up the slack. While your home may still remain cool for some time, if you see that your energy costs are skyrocketing, the coils may be to blame.
- Regular Recharges: Most air conditioners do not require regular freon recharges, although it does happen from time to time. If you find that you are constantly in need however, then your coils may have a leak, which is letting the gas escape.
- Frozen Coils: Frozen evaporator coils are probably the most common issue that will arise in an air conditioner. Not only will it limit the cooling of the air in your home, but also as it thaws, it can create dripping water.
If these problems are currently occurring in your home, then you need expert AC evaporator coil repair services. In most situations, the problem can be solved easily, but if not, a complete AC evaporator coil replacement may be needed.
Our customer service and repairs are second to none, and we let our customers speak to it on our reviews page.
Schedule an Appointment Today
The best way to get your home cool again is to schedule an appointment with our AC technicians. Not only do we offer AC evaporator repairs and replacements, but also we offer AC coil cleanings, which can help to prevent breakdowns and extend the overall life of your AC unit.