Is your furnace failing to heat your home? Are you constantly having to raise the thermostat just to be comfortable? Getting furnace repair service is the best way to solve your problems and restore the comfort to your home. At Buric Heating and Air Conditioning, we are your full-service heating contractor offering repairs and maintenance solutions. We’ve been serving customers in and around Ellicott City for years, and always offer upfront pricing and reliable solutions.
Save on your next service with our coupons and specials, and learn more about what we provide below.
Expert Furnace Service
As a homeowner, you want to be sure that the furnace in your home is operating perfectly, to avoid any major emergencies during the winter season. This is why getting regular furnace maintenance is a must. Some benefits you will enjoy include:
- Major furnace repair prevention
- Energy efficient operation
- Extended furnace lifespan
- Quieter operation
- Improved air quality
When you schedule furnace maintenance with our experts, you can expect a complete inspection, minor repairs as needed, and reconditioning of mechanical components. This helps to keep your furnace working much longer.
Symptoms of a Furnace in Need of Repairs
While maintenance is a great way to avoid major breakdowns, at some point you may need furnace repair service. Some of the more common symptoms include:
- Temperature Control Issues: Is the air coming from your vents sometimes cold and then sometimes warm? If a furnace is having issues keeping an even temperature, then it may require a repair.
- Smelly Air: Because your furnace moves air throughout your home, the last thing you want to deal with is smelly air. This could happen as a furnace ages, and can be solved with regular maintenance.
- High Utility Costs: As furnaces age, they may become less energy efficient. If you see spikes in your energy costs, and you haven’t been using your furnace more often than usual, then the unit may be to blame.
- Noisy Operation: While a furnace makes some amount of noise when in use, if you’re hearing grinding, whirring, or clunking noises while operating, there may be a mechanical issue to blame. Furnaces use mechanical components to work, and when they are damaged, they can make noise to help you identify the problem.
If you suspect your furnace is damaged, call us for expert furnace repair in Ellicott City. We arrive on time and ready to work, and will quickly find the source of your problem.
How Does a Broken Furnace Affect Your Home?
You could put off your furnace maintenance, and risk your system breaking down. You have the advantage, after all, of knowing that you have a 24 hour furnace repair service you can call!
Keep in mind, though that there can be serious consequences in your home if your heater breaks down, especially during the winter. Some of those consequences include:
- Running up your monthly utility bills
- Causing a fire, especially if your furnace is gas powered
- Reducing your indoor air quality
- Making your home cold and uncomfortable
- Possibly causing your family to get sick
Call Buric Heating and Air Conditioning for all your furnace maintenance and repair service needs!
Read what some of our happy customers have to say on our reviews page, and schedule an inspection of your furnace today!
The Buric Difference
At Buric Heating and Air Conditioning, our motto is one family serving another. What does this mean? It means that when you call us for service, you can expect a caliber of personalized service that is what we would want for our own family. As homeowners, we understand how challenging furnace issues can be, which is why we get to work quickly to solve your problems. When we offer furnace repairs, we always provide upfront pricing to take the guesswork out of repairs.