As a homeowner in or around the Ellicott City area, you want to be sure that the heater in your home is working properly, especially before the winter season. What if you need to replace your heater? Getting reliable heater replacement is critical to having comfortable and warm air in your home. At Buric Heating and Air Conditioning, we are your expert heater installation contractors. With years of experience in the industry working with all the major brands, we can easily find the right heater for you and install it according to manufacturer standards.
Get free estimates on system replacement and save on your service needs with our coupons and specials.
Why Hire a Professional for Installations?
If you’re in need of heating installation services, the most important thing to do is to get a reliable heating contractor to complete the install. At Buric Heating and Air Conditioning, we are your expert heating installation specialists. First, we will start by assessing your existing heater. If there is a chance that repairs can be completed, we will offer that service to your first. If not, then we will offer a full-service installation.
Heater installation includes taking measurements to get a properly sized unit, clearing the old unit out, and then performing the installations according to manufacturer standards. This is why hiring a professional is so critical, as it protects your investment in your home, ensuring optimal functionality at all times.
What Are Common Heating Problems?
After almost twenty years in business, the experts at Buric Heating and Air Conditioning have just about seen it all! Some heating problems do come up more often than others, though.
Here are some of the most common heater issues we’ve seen, and how they can lead you to need heater replacement:
- Inadequate airflow can cause your unit to overheat, which will cause it to breakdown.
- A malfunctioning thermostat can prevent your heater from keeping your home warm enough. In this case, you can replace the thermostat instead of the whole system.
- Lack of maintenance can lead to a number of issues within your heater.
- Mechanical wear and tear can happen with age, and lack of maintenance. It is often accompanied by a loss of efficiency.
- Clogged or dirty filters can make it harder for your heating system to blow out warm air, causing more strain to the unit.
- Carbon Monoxide Leaks can happen when cracks form in the heat exchanger. This is a highly dangerous (and potentially deadly) issue.
Read our customer reviews before you schedule your next appointment for heating installation in your home.
5 Signs Your Heater Needs Replacements
While a heater that will not turn on is an obvious sign of a heater in need of replacement, there are a few other symptoms that will help you detect the service need before an emergency occurs. These signs include:
- Old Age: Heaters that are over 10 years old, are more susceptible to wear and tear. As these units age, they will become more inefficient, and may leave you without heating altogether.
- Regular Repairs: If your heater is constantly in need of repairs, it may be easier to replace the unit instead. Regular repairs add up, and at some point, the cost of a new unit will be a better choice for your budget.
- High Energy Costs: As heaters age, they may consume more energy than newer units. If you find that your utilities bill is on the rise month after month, replacing your heater may be a good way to cut costs.
- Home Expansions: If you’re making additions to your home, like new rooms or dens, you may need a new heater to accommodate the space. Heaters are generally built with specifications for size, which means that a larger system is needed to heat your entire home.
- Fluctuating Operation: Sometimes your heater blows hot air, sometimes it doesn't blow any, and sometimes it just doesn't blow enough for your home. A heater that is suffering from fluctuating operation, is a heater in need of replacement.
If you’re currently noticing any of these signs in your home, it may be time to schedule an inspection of your heater. While some problems are small enough to remedy with repairs, larger issues will benefit from a complete replacement.
Schedule an Estimate Today
At Buric Heating and Air Conditioning, we are here to help all our customers in and around the Ellicott City area. With years of experience, the highest level of training, and a dedication to our customers, you can expect to get quality services for all your needs. Don’t just take our word for it.