Heat pumps are versatile, and great choices for homeowners in and around Ellicott City because they can be used both during the winter and summer months. In the winter, a heat pump works by transferring warm air from outdoors to the inside of your home. In the summer, the process is reversed, and warm air is removed from the home. Like any other appliance in your home, you need heat pump contractors to help with all your repairs, maintenance, and if needed, replacements. At Buric Heating and Air Conditioning, we can help with all your heat pumps service needs.
Be sure to read our reviews to get a first hand look at what our satisfied customers have to say about us.
Expert Heat Pump Replacement
Heat pumps are more energy efficient than larger furnaces or heaters, which makes them a great choice for any homeowner. As is usual however, heat pumps can deteriorate over time, resulting in the need for a replacement unit. While it may cost more initially, a heat pump replacement can have plenty of benefits including:
- More energy efficient operation
- Improved airflow
- Increased control over in home temperatures
- Limited repair costs
- Better indoor air quality
- Quiet operation during winter and summer
When the time comes for heat pump installation services, be sure to hire reliable professionals. Our heat pump technicians are highly skilled and actually undergo training developed by the manufacturers themselves. This means that the installations we complete in your home are up to the standard of the manufacturer, extending the life and increasing the performance of your new heat pump.
Don't sleep on a good deal! Take advantage of our online coupons for savings on your upcoming heat pump service.
When do You Need Heat Pump Service?
As a responsible homeowner, paying attention to the operation of your heat pump can help limit the need for emergency heat pump repairs. Some of the more common signs that your heat pump needs service includes:
- Fluctuating Temperatures: A heat pump works by moving air in and out of your home to heat or cool. If a heat pump is damaged, it may pull cold air in the winter and hot air in the summer, which can be a serious problem for the comfort of your home.
- High Utility Bills: Heat pumps are known for their energy efficiency because of their smaller size and efficient temperature controls. If however you start to notice large spikes in your bills, particularly during the time when your heat pump is used the most, then it may be time for repairs.
- Strange Sounds: The heat pump resides on the outside of your home, with ductwork indoors that moves the air around. Because of this distance from your home, if you ever find that you’re hearing rattling or grinding indoors, then your heat pump may be to blame.
The easiest way to prevent these problems is by getting regular maintenance and service for your heat pump. Not only will this provide you with peace of mind knowing your system is working at the highest level possible, but also it can prevent major breakdowns, which will disrupt the comfort in your home.
Since heat pumps work both for cooling and heating, they should be inspected more frequently. Check with our experts to find out what schedule is right for your home.